Service and Warranty
On our WATT bikes, we deliver a 2-year warranty on material and construction defects of the frame, provided that the bicycle has been properly treated, used with care and regularly maintained. Also, the electrical parts have 2 years manufacturer's warranty. We supply a 2-year warranty or 500 charging cycles on the battery. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part. Costs for assembly are at the expense of the owner. Your invoice is also your guarantee certificate. You should keep it in a safe place.
The guarantee is not transferable and expires when the bicycle passes to a next owner, is rented out or is used for purposes other than for its own use. The following components, parts and facts are excluded or lead to an exclusion from this warranty:
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage due to weather conditions
- Improper maintenance and damage due to incorrect cleaning products, tools such as high-pressure cleaners, etc.
- Parts or accessories not originally supplied or replaced by WATT Mobility.
- Worn-out parts such as ball bearings, plain bearings, bearing bolts and bearing screws, tires, brake pads, etc.
- When the bike is technically modified without the approval of WATT Mobility.
- Consequential damages
- Improper use of the bicycle
- Consequences of a fall or collision
- Commercial rental or used for purposes other than personal use
If you have a complaint regarding your order, the following procedure applies.
- Send us an email: [email protected]. Include a copy of your invoice and a clear description of the complaint.
- Our customer service will deal with your complaint as soon as possible and will contact you about this.
- If your complaint is justified, our customer service will offer you a suitable solution.