30 days trial
You don't just buy an e-bike. And ordering online maybe even more exciting. That is why you can use your bicycle at WATT for 30 days with a return guarantee. If e-bikes are not for you and you want to return the bicycle, call our service desk on +31 85 001 2112. They will send you a return label.
The bicycle must be returned in its original packaging. So keep it well. This way we can guarantee that the bicycle will be returned to us without damage. As soon as we have received the bicycle back, your purchase amount will be automatically refunded.
Questions about the delivery
We aim to deliver your bicycle to your home as soon as possible. As soon as the bicycle is on its way, you will receive a track & trace code from us. We send individual accessories separately by post. You will also receive a track & trace.
If you have any questions about the delivery, it is best to reach us on +31 85 001 2112, or send an email to [email protected]. You can also use the online chat on wattfietsen.nl. We are happy to help you!
It is of course always possible that, after you have ordered a product, you still decide to reconsider your purchase. In that case you can of course cancel your order by e-mail if your order has not yet been processed within that period. There are no costs associated with this.
If you wish to exchange items, we advise you to return the items and then place a new order on the website. This way you can immediately see whether the desired item is still available. If you place a new order, please note that you will receive a new invoice and order confirmation for this order. Keep this new invoice well, this is also your guarantee certificate.
- You can only return goods purchased from us online. Purchases made through a service point must also be returned to the service point.
- The item is in unused condition and the item is returned in its original condition and, if reasonably possible, in undamaged and original packaging.
- You can revoke the purchase agreement within a period of 14 days after receipt of your order and without giving any reason, you are revoked on time if you send the revocation before this period has expired.
- Returns must be accompanied by the official purchase invoice.
- If you have paid an amount, this amount will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation, with the same payment method with which you paid. WATT will withhold payment until it has received the goods back. There are no administration costs associated with the refund.
- The shipping costs and the risk of shipping from your address to our location cannot be recovered from WATT.
- Accessories can be send to: Antwoordnummer 1224, 4818 AA Breda. A stamp is not needed.
- When you return an order in its entirety, you will receive the total invoice amount, including the shipping costs, back. If you partially return an order, you will only receive the item value back.
If you return a product with damage, the amount to be reimbursed will be settled in proportion to the damage that has occurred. You are therefore responsible for any loss in value that may arise.